Bicycle Floor Stand Bike Display Rack Storage Holder Repair Powder Coated Steel
You can't go wrong with Randy and Travis Machinery's bicycle floor stand. Propping your bike up against a tree or even a light post will never be an issue again. Make use of your carry-on floor bike rack and go about your day without fearing that your expensive bicycle may be knocked and fall to the ground. This rack is made of rock-solid powder-coated steel, which is both sturdy and easy to dismantle for transporting purposes. If you store your bicycle indoors while not in use, this rack keeps it upright and thus takes up less space in your garage or house. A perfect standing bike rack for showing off your bike at presentations is this display stand. Vendors of bicycles can use it as a conservative yet long-lasting display freestanding vertical bike rack.
- Fits up to four bicycles with tires that are roughly 1.5 inches wide or smaller.
- A great choice for shops and parks, as well as garages, schools, recreation facilities, and more.
- Bike stands are constructed of heavy-duty, powder-coated plate steel to ensure that bikes remain upright.
- Each individual stand measures 40" long & 12" deep, with an 8.5" gap between each stand.
- The provided anchor hooks can be used to anchor the rack to the ground.
- Steel with a powder-coated finish
- Easy to assemble and disassemble with retractable design.
- Designed for daily usage, it's lightweight, strong, and long-lasting.
- Transportable by bicycle
- Commercial quality for use in retail establishments and trade show exhibits