Hand Sanitising Station
Cleanliness is crucial; that’s why installing a Hand sanitizer station in the washrooms is necessary. The hand sanitizer station automatic dispenser is mounted on a long strand with a large tray on the lower side. Sanitizer is filled in the bottle for a supply, so there is also an extra refillable bottle made of plastic.
Following are the surprising features of a highly essential cleaning tool
- Hand sanitizer stations have a very accommodating design; all it demands is a smooth surface for standing. Moreover, this hand sanitizer station is lightweight thus very portable.
- Its structure is not very bulk as its height is 1250mm, width is 125mm, and depth is 245mm.
- A powder-coated tray is essential for the hand sanitizer station as it collects the leftover sanitizer and helps in pumping the cans of sanitizer.
- You can easily fix it where you want as its base plate has widths of 435mm and a depth of 400mm. That’s hand sanitizer station neither demands a high power source nor expert plumber services.
- Best of all, you do not have to click any button or something else as it is an automatic sanitizer station; thus, keep your hands at its lower side; the sensor will command the machine to pray the sanitizer
- This station never expires when used with care by mounting on the stand, thus having a lifetime warranty.
- The whole machine is coated with white powder; however, at the back, an adhesive paper is attached on which instructions are mentioned, which height is 128mm and width is 100mm.
|Stand with Drip Tray||1250mm||245mm||125mm|