Premium Rigid Sports Strapping Tape - 3 Rolls of 50mm X 13.7m
Solid, forceful glue and tough texture for an assortment of wrappings!
Our Rigid Sports Strapping Tape is an ideal tape for wounds and injury counteraction on high-stress joints and different territories of the body. Its solid woven texture and forceful cement implies less re-tapes and less stresses over the tape falling to pieces or fixed.
Three rolls are remembered for your request, each estimating 50mm wide by 13.7 meters long. Tape can be torn by hand or slice with scissors to the ideal length. The tape's woven rayon texture is extreme and solid, a component which is particularly significant for sports exercises. The elastic based blown zinc oxide glue is amazingly solid and will endure a lot of demanding developments. Also, with the tape's capacity to loosen up easily and equitably from the roll, the tape is not difficult to apply and it molds to the body well.
Try not to confide in your wrappings to mediocre items. Buy the Rigid Sports Strapping Tape x 3 Rolls today.
- Woven rayon fabric is tough and durable
- Rubber-based blown zinc oxide adhesive for all-day adhesion
- 3 rolls; each roll measures 50mm wide x 13.7 metres long
- Serrated edges are tearable by hand
- Handles easily and moulds to the body well; unwinds from the roll smoothly
- Fabric weight: 130g/m2
- Adhesion: 300gf/cm
- Unrolling tension: 250gf/cm maximum
- Colour: flesh
- Apply to skin free from dirt, oil, sweat and hair
- Recommended storage: a cool, dry place without direct sunlight
- NOTE: Product contains natural rubber latex. Do not use if allergic to latex. Test a small area if unsure, and immediately discontinue use if any skin irritation develops.
1 x Premium Rigid Sports Strapping Tape - 3 Rolls of 50mm X 13.7M