Rapidline Flip Boxes
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $41.75 .
To have a power outlet near the table is a blessing otherwise it a bit messy and the main problem is that all equipment do not have long wires. But this problem has been solved by flip boxes. They can be easily attached to the top of the table, act as an easily assessable electricity source because they have 2 GPO, 3 provision outlets, and 2 USB slots.
- Here is the list of ease providing features of flip boxes
- They can be mounted easily on the top of the table or desk, becoming a source of electricity which is present at a hand distance.
- 2 in-built GPO are neatly finished, and best of all, flip boxes with 4 GPO are also available.
- It has 3 outlets for data provision, and in some flip boxes, USB slots are also available.
- You may be worry that by inserting them on your table, you may create a mess of wires around your table, but it is not true as you can attach cable baskets with it, which help a lot in accommodating wires with proper arrangements.
- If you think it is not a good idea to fix them on the table, you can use a wall starter to attach it to the wall at the side for further ease.
- If you want to create a separate power source for the system, you can join them with the power rail for separating it from all other wires.
- Moreover, if you cannot find anything, then a power pole kit easily available can be used as flip boxes can link with it.
- Available in the most versatile colors, white and black, with 2 years of warranty.