Morgan 2.5M Climbing Peg Board
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $72.25 .
Because of the incredible upper body strength required to dominate the Morgan Climbing Peg Boards, they have long been a classic training gadget in gymnastic and functional training environments. Athletes with exceptional relative body strength can take on the Peg Board, which requires almost back-to-back one-armed chin-ups to conquer the vertical wall. The Morgan Peg Board can be put horizontally to the ground to create a bouldering wall with a lower difficulty level. Several Pegboards can be arranged in various designs to form a ninja-style obstacle course that will test even the most tenacious gorilla.
- 35 placement holes
- 6 additional fixing holes for Dyna bolts (supplied)
- Can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or obliquely
- 250cm height x 30cm width x 4cm thick plywood
- 2 x dowel rods with chamfered edges( 16 long x 3cm diameter)
- 1 x Morgan climbing pegboard