Morgan Astro Turf Tape
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $13.25 .
When you need to join two rolls together to lengthen the track length, link two rolls together to enhance the track width, or secure your astroturf to a pre-laid floor carpet, astroturf joining tape is the perfect answer. The astroturf tape is specifically designed for the astroturf. You do not advocate using inferior duck or packing tape since you may experience lifting and movement concerns over time.
- It is a solid and long-lasting adhesive for connecting two pieces of synthetic turf seamlessly.
- The joining tape is waterproof thanks to its strong self-adhesive and centre peel release paper.
- Self-adhesive characteristics are excellent, and there is no easy leaking in use, ensuring a long service life.
- Easy use-astroturf joining tape is designed to attach two pieces. Peel off the film and stick to the back of the synthetic material. Plastic lawn joints are attached to the bottom of the astroturf.
- No adhesive is required as it is peeled aside the top layer and applied to the seams for a firm, long-lasting hold.
- Carpet, concrete, rubber floor tiles, EVA mats, and existing astroturf can all be used.
- It is harmless and healthful and is good weather resistance and durability, as well as being harmless and healthy.
- It is simple to use, quick and easy to transport, and it saves time and money.
- Self-adhesive astroturf seaming tape has a wide range of applications and can easily join two pieces.
- High-quality joining tape, 10m x 15cm wide
- The use of this tape results is in a smooth finish.
- It is sold as a single role.