Point Pod Multi w/USB
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $146.00 .
When designing our homes and offices, we are faced with decisions about the smallest of details as When designing homes and offices, decisions about the smallest of details are the trifling aspects of modern spaces. Deciding on electrical fittings means most people don’t look further than the white plastic plug. When planning homes and workplaces, choices about the littlest of subtleties is a must to match the present-day spaces.
Point Pod Multi w/USB MPS are revolutionizing ways to access power in kitchens, offices, and other spaces. Gone are those days of searching for the perfect power solution. Charge multiple devices simultaneously and neatly with the convenient Australian standard power points alongside USB charging ports capable of charging USB charging devices. Unique and vibrant designed Point Pod Multi w/USB available in an array of color options serves incredibly well.
Point Pod multi-socket plug extension has a unique design that makes Point Pod Multi w/USB designed for kitchens. Point Pod Multi w/USB serves the ones who require an extensive supply of power. Point USB power outlet has a top that matches the bench-top surface, fitting seamlessly into any environment. The Point Pod sets your space apart.
- Colour is Anodised aluminum, white sockets and surrounds
- Material is Polyamide and ABS
- Warranty is 24 Months Australian Warranty – Lifetime parts & repair service
- Dimensions is
- Hole Size is 100 Diameter +0.3mm -0.7mm tolerance
- Inner disc size – 92mm +0.7mm -0.3 tolerance
- Space required in the cabinet is 550mm depth, 160mm in diameter at the mounting flange, 100mm diameter for the body
- Packaging size is 200x140x770mm
- Weight is 3.2kgs
- Socket Configuration is 3 x Australian Outlets, 4.1a 2x USB charging outlets
- Cable Length is 1.9m
- Supply Voltage is 110-240Vac 50Hz
- Max Current is 10a or 2400W Total load connected not to exceed the rating
- Overload switch
- For indoor use only
- Approval no. GMA-504353-EA
- IP rating IP44
- Designed and engineered in Australia, Made in China