1200pcs Bootlace Ferrule Crimper Kit 0.25-10mm Cord End Ratchet Crimping Tool
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $13.25 .
It takes a great deal of precision work to work with wire. Randy and Travis Machinery's bootlace ferrule creasing tool will give you the upper hand in any electronic project you embark on.As a result of its lightweight and ergonomic design, this tool is suitable for pinning cables in bootlace ferrules. To make it easier to use, the 1,200 ferrules that come with this crimp bootlace ferrule have plastic closures and may be used with a variety of ferrule sizes. Don't make your next electronic assignment more difficult by making it easier for you to work on. Get this bootlace crimp set of pleating tools and ferrules while you can!
- Crimping square crimps with a special four-mandrel technique is a speciality.
- An ergonomically designed grip on the crimping tool handle provides a stable and pleasant hold.
- When crimping, self-adjusting cutting tools improves precision and dependability, which helps to prevent terminals from being wastefully discarded.
- Equipment switches, batteries, automobiles, and domestic electronic systems with a pin are all suitable candidates.
- It can handle ferrules as small as 0.25 square millimetres, which is a far cry from the 0.5 to 10.0 sq millimetre range of the ferrules.
- A no-welding option is available for further convenience.
- Fabrication: 4-sided crimping with PVC piping, copper, and tin plating.