Afterpay Day Sale - FLAT 20% OFF | No Coupon Code Required
Afterpay Day Sale - FLAT 20% OFF
No Coupon Code Required
Morgan Natural Cork Yoga Mat
Burn some calories without that disintegrating, slipping, hauling towel!
The Morgan Natural Cork Yoga Mat is an eco-accommodating option in contrast to a normal mat. It is produced using reused regular stopper ideal for eco-cognizant yogis. Dissimilar to ordinary mats which can require many years to decay, stopper yoga mats are more economical.
The grasp of this mat is fantastic at forestalling slippage during more enthusiastic exercises and is extraordinary for a sweat-soaked yoga practice due to its regular antimicrobial properties. Particularly planned with arrangement lines and utilized by many yogis, it assists you with putting your hands and feet appropriately and offers an aide for hip, arm, knee, and chest arrangement.
The regular stopper yoga mat is additionally solid, produced using 100 percent natural materials with practically no poisonous synthetics that could present wellbeing gambles. No glues are utilized in the creation cycle as the stopper is heat combined to the elastic base without a stick. It is additionally extraordinary for individuals with skin responsive qualities since it has the most delicate touch against the skin of a mat. The Morgan regular stopper yoga mat likewise has a delicate and agreeable feel underneath.
This yoga mat is ideally suited for Pilates and yoga classes. It's actually lightweight and can be taken in a hurry as it folds into a smaller size. It's additionally ideally suited for froth rolling, center fortifying and other dynamic recuperation works out.
Why we love it:
- Grippier with sweat - great for hot yoga
- Alignment guides on the mat
- From sustainable farming (made from the bark of trees)
- Clean and germ-free (cork does not mold., that's why we stuff it on our wine bottles)
- Non-toxic (bottom layer is PVC-free rubber)
- Size: 183 cm by 60 cm
- Thickness: over 4 mm
- Before first use, please wipe down with a damp cloth to remove any residue ink.
- To clean, wipe down with a damp cloth.
- Don't put in the washing machine or scrub down the surface to avoid damage.
- If the mat feels smooth before your practice, wipe it with a damp cloth or moisten your hands. It will become grippier once you start moving and sweating.