Morgan V2 Full Combat Style Head Guard
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $11.75 .
Head plays a very vital role in our day-to-day life. But it is at great risk of getting injured during a ring fight. Therefore, it is very necessary to take complete care of your head during a fight. So, we got you this amazing boxing head guard with nose protection which is designed specifically for the serious full combat fighter. These head guards are made up of phase 2 ATF grade Rexene which ensures the high quality and longevity of these boxing head guards. Boxing head protection offers incredibly lightweight and high shock-suppression one-piece injected molded inner foam with durable and innovative extra-long lasting synthetic cover for the ultimate comfort, coverage, delivery, and durability that elite combat sports athletes demand. Equipped with a fully adjustable hook-and-loop fastening under the chin and on the back of the neck, this boxing head guard with nose protection provides 100% secure and comfortable training. The fit of this head guard is really amazing as it has a non-slip and easily adjustable design. Additionally, it is available in 2 size variants - medium and large. There is a moisture-wicking lining inside the head guard which keeps the athletes cool and dry during a match. Hence, they can completely focus on the game. Therefore, get this boxing head guard now which maintains a wide-angle vision.
- Brilliantly made up of phase 2 ATF grade Rexene
- Designed specifically for the serious full combat fighter
- Heavy-duty padding over the entire head and a rear padded section + extended padding over the side of the jaw area
- Padding over the ear area to avoid ear damage during heavy sparring and dirty boxing
- Maintains a wide-angle vision
- Light in weight and has a high longevity
- Available in 2 size variants - medium and large-
- Easy on/off Velcro multipoint adjustable straps
- Perfect for long hard sparring sessions
- Equipped with a fully adjustable hook-and-loop fastening under the chin and on the back of the neck
- The moisture-wicking lining is present inside the head guard which keeps the athletes cool and dry during a match