Morgan Xtr Weight Lifting & Cross Training Gloves
The Morgan XRT training glove is a multipurpose training glove that is primarily used for functional fitness training. When training with kettlebells, battle ropes, climbing ropes, and other functional fitness devices, using an Amara leather palm fabric guarantees that the palm grip is not as harsh as suede leather. This allows items like kettlebells to move around in your palms more freely, while the cushioning gives additional palm support and protection. The XTR training gloves keep your hands safe throughout the most strenuous workouts by using a diamond weave upper hand fabric and an additional XTR rubberized layer over the back of your hand.
- EVA cushioned inserts with Amara palm fabric
- The upper palm material is a diamond weave cool mesh.
- Over the top of the hand area, a rubberized covering was added (ideal to protect your upper hand from kettlebells)
- With an extra loop between your middle and ring fingers, you can easily remove your gloves.
- Wrist strap with hook and loop closure for optimal wrist stability
- 1 x Morgan XTR cross-functional fitness gloves