Doorway Situp Bar - Ab Crunch Abdominal Workout
Randy and Travis Machinery's doorway situp bar will make it quick and convenient for you to get in shape in the comfort of your own house if you've put it off. Easy to get started and easy to get rid of! Slide the situp bar under the entranceway to introduce it. Change the screw by tightening or loosening it. To get rid of it, simply reverse the direction of the interaction and go shopping. Then you'll never be without an opportunity to work out again. Because of its compact, lightweight design, it is easy to transport to work, your lodge, or even to throw into your luggage for a holiday.
- Because of the froth-covered handlebars, exercises are comfortable.
- Sit on the under-door sit-up bar with your feet resting on them as you perform your daily sit-ups. Changing it is straightforward in the event you need to.
- Simply tighten or loosen the screw to complete the job.
- There will be no concerns about entryway damage or damage to the entryway itself.
- Protecting your entryway from scratches and scrapes is an important consideration when purchasing hardware for your home sit-up bar.
- Approximately 13 x 6 x 4 inches (L x W x H)
- Approximate weight: 1 kilogramme.
- Easily transportable and adaptable
- It is suitable for any door.
- Lightweight and small in design
- Handles that are foam-covered for traction and additional comfort
- Use in conjunction with a locked door to provide support.